Life Cycle of the average Reem
Boring Education stuff:
- Arabic Language Bachelors degree – 2013 class graduate of Dammam University, Saudi Arabia.
- English Conversation Course (40 hours) – Al-Thakafy High Cultural Institute, Saudi Arabia
Mild Language stuff:
- Arabic Language – Native Level, Fus’ha and Eastern Saudi Arabia Dialect. Reading, speaking and writing.
- English Language level – Native speaker level. Reading, speaking and writing.
- Japanese Language level – N5 beginner (according to the online grading system of the official JLPT page)
Exciting Skill stuff:
- Character Design awww yeee
- Novel and short story writing.
- Creating Live2D characters using Live2D Cubism
- Translating to and from English-Arabic interchangeably.
- Creating educational content concerning Art, Story building and Game development.